Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Testing, Testing,1-2-3

All the tests have been concluded and now I just await the notification of the results. 

Thank you for your prayers and notes.  On a personal note, I thought I was gonna die on the treadmill!  That is why I prefer a walking path and not a mechanical thing.  I didn't have chest pain, but I had difficulty breathing.

Yesterday the testing began at 7:30 a.m. and lasted until 12:45.  Needless to say, I was bushed and didn't go to work.  Today will be my first day back since June 17th. 

Tomorrow will be especially busy as I begin the FatheRead program with the inmates.

because we're His,

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet your glad the tests are over! They do sound exhausting. Now we will pray for good results!
    Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you have completed your test, praying for good results. I think the work you do is fantastic and I know God will want you to continue on with such good deeds. Keeping you in my heart and prayers.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in. Your comments are a source of encouragement.