Monday, January 11, 2010

Today's Devotional

TODAY’S VERSE
“But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.”
Micah 7:7


TODAY’S THOUGHT
He hears our prayers. He hears and the very fact that He hears assures us that He in turn answers us. Prayer is not a one way street. Prayer was never meant to be a list of demands or a message we leave on some devine answering machine. Prayer is a conversation. A Biblical Christian is not just someone who holds certain beliefs about the Bible. He or she is also someone who leads the kind of life demonstrated in the Bible: a life of personal, intelligent interaction with God.”


We worship the God who listens. We serve the God who answers. Our God desires a conversation and a relationship. Isn’t it time you really talked to Him. Today, talk to God. Share with Him your concerns, desires and hopes. But don’t just pray – have a cConversation with Him. Ask Him questions and listen for answers.

TODAY’S PRAYER
Father, today I come to you to have a conversation. You have called me your “friend” so I come as a friend. As I pour out my heart to you, as I strike up a conversation, tune my heart to hear your reply. Fill my heart with your peace, joy and hope. Might I experience your loving presence during our time together. In Jesus Name I pray ~Amen.

Tamara



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your prayers for me, Tamara. You are a sweet and loving friend.
    Hugs to you,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in. Your comments are a source of encouragement.