Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today's Devotional

TODAY’S VERSE
“Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’”
John 20:29

“But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’”
II Corinthians 12:9

TODAY’S THOUGHT
Sometimes we just have to step out in faith. Sight is not an option. We can’t see a way out. We don’t know which way to go. Everything is cloudy. We are so tired, so weary, so confused we have no where to go. But then grace appears. Not just any grace, but God’s sufficient grace. Grace to help you trust Him. Grace to give you courage. Grace to give you hope. Grace to give you wisdom. Grace to help you hold on when you think your strength is gone. Grace to go to bed and get up to face another day. Grace to let God be God. If you believe when you have not seen any reason to continue to believe, Jesus said you will be blessed. So get up, lift up your hands, give whatever it is that you cannot see to Jesus. He promises that His grace is sufficient for you.

TODAY’S PRAYER
Father, I come to You in my weakness. I cannot see. I have no answers. All I have is Your grace and You promised that will be sufficient. You promised if I believe when I cannot see, I will be blessed. So I bow to You. I place my heart at Your feet. You are my Lord and I will follow You ~Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes? I'm afraid this is true all the time for me...I desperately need Him and His grace in my life :-) Love you, Tamara...Love these verses!! ~Janine XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in. Your comments are a source of encouragement.