Monday, February 27, 2012

BRING THE SPRING


Psalm 1:3

New Living Translation

3 They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
bearing fruit each season.
Their leaves never wither,
and they prosper in all they do.

Perhaps you noticed the more colorful blog background. I need color… I need spring… I need the joy of the Lord to fill my soul. Therefore, beginning today I am going to expound upon the positive and minimize (but not ignore) the negative. Oh, this does not mean that I am going to be wearing 'rose colored glasses' but as long as it is possible, I will seek to find the good in life. I choose to live a life of dignity and grace.

No one, not one person wants to read a sad and depressing article, letter or blog! We need articles and information that help to build us up and now bring us down. Amen?

I received my feedburner update from Julie Gillies blog and it was timely indeed!

Tamara

4 comments:

  1. This is uplifting! I'm going to try and concentrate on the positive too! I've really been in the dumps too and it's about time to start counting Blessings!

    I just came from another blog where the subject was a book 'The Happiness Project' by Gretchen Rubin. Sounds inspiring and I'm going to get myself a copy of it.

    God Bless you, Tamara.
    Love and Prayers,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Eileen! Today's Blessing: I worked a full day and accomplished much! BRING THE SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have delighted in reading through your various tabs Tamara. I can totally relate to the name pronunciation thing. I gave up my full name though - it was just too frustrating. Just imagine all the different ways a person can elect to pronounce Rose.mar.EEEE (Rosemarie) Ooooh, I won't even go there. You have some marvellous recipes here too, thanks so much for sharing. I Can't wait to revisit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose from Oz! Loved your blog, too! And yes... I too, will be back!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping in. Your comments are a source of encouragement.