Rules for Better Living
- Love the Lord with all your heart, mind, and strength… and your neighbor as yourself.
- Take a few moments to make yourself presentable. Messy hair and an unwashed face is not an expression of beauty.
- If you think kind thoughts, you will express kind words. If you consider others before yourself, you will rarely have to apologize for bad behavior.
- Stand up nice and straight. The same goes for sitting!
- Be well prepared for everything you do.
- Have a sense of humor and never take yourself too seriously. Looking at your backside in the mirror is helpful.
- When uncomfortable at a social function, look for someone who looks the same. That person will be grateful for your attention. The popular folks will never miss you.