Your hands have made me and fashioned me.
Thoughts on today's verse...Do you remember the old cartoon "Popeye"? He would say, "I am what I am." Well, we too "are what we are" and that by the grace of God.
Well, just in case you aren't completely sure who you really are, consider this list of verses as a daily reminder of what God thinks when He thinks of you - which, by the way is constantly. Let these verses lift you up and open your heart to see your true identity.
- I am God's daughter. (John 1:12)
- I'm a friend of Christ. (John 15:15)
- I'm God's coworker. (1 Corinthians 3:9)
- I'm God's workmanship. (Ephesians 2:10)
- I can't be separated from the love of God. (Romans 8:35-39)
- I am free. (John 8:31-32)
- I am forgiven. (Romans 8:1-2)
- I can do all things through Christ. (Philippians 4:13)
- I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing. (Ephesians 1:3)
- I have Christ's mind. (Philippians 2:5-7)
Father God, help me to remember who I am - in You. Not by my strength, but by Yours! Amen!
Yours, because we're His,~Tamara