Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Is Risen!

If Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile and you are still in your sins.  ~1 Corinthians 15:17 (NRSV)

The prayer used at today's sunrise service:
Oh God, giver of new life, we gather this morning to welcome You as You have welcomed us.  We come to sing songs of praise for the new life we find in you.  We come to experience the resurrected Christ through the hearing of His stories and the joy we find in greeting each other.  Our prayer is that You join us Lord.  Lead us and guide us on our journey as we seek to live as Christ has taught us!  Love us! And now hear us as we pray.
Even so ~Amen!
 
May the resurrected Christ be your beacon that points you toward home,

Tamara

2 comments:

  1. I love that prayer. Praise the Lord for his unbounding love for us!!! I am so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post, Tamara!

    And so nice to see your blog again, and I love the new format and the links above! This is great!

    Also, thanks for stopping by to visit and comment.
    I have a few things going on right now and after a few weeks I don't think I'll be posting very much on my blog, but I will continue to visit and I'm so glad to be able to get here again. It's refreshing!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping in. Your comments are a source of encouragement.